Friday, July 27, 2012

WISHBONE by Brooklyn Hudson,

Ms. Hudson's Book, Wishbone can only be described with the famous seven words of the English language, eight actually, phenomenal and seven words that starts with Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is what I have to express about this wicked plot, that knocks off your socks one moment and then has you shaking in your boots the next. It is a suspenseful thriller with twists you did not see coming. Definitely in my top list for a memorable book and recommend horror readers to keep tabs on this amazing author who I would not be surprised to see her name on the NY Times Best Seller's List in the near future. Now this reader is off to finished my delicious chicken and make a wish with the bone; reading this book is my wish come true. 5+ stars.


http://www.amazon.com/WISHBONE-ebook/dp/B007C7BR1K/ref=cm_cr-mr-img

No comments:

Post a Comment