Sunday, April 20, 2014

Heed the Message (Faith a miraculous gift)

Blog 7 April 20, 2014 Heed the Message (Faith a miraculous gift)

Interesting reading, as heed the message is on my mind, and I sit here thinking how to write blog seven. Do I be cynical, or grateful, and have faith in humanity that they respond to Annie's heedthemessage.com desires to complete her mission, help the homeless. It is what I would do if I did not have responsibilities to others and progressive ms. Travel around the world and help others out of their crises. At least I could do is create a fund me.com site and direct you to a ministry that is committed and pray there are generous compassionate loving contributors still out there in Internet land, and if one or more gathered in his name to help then I am and you are still able to help another and honor the Son on this praiseful Day, and donate to Annie's ministry. Happy Easter, and blessings.

Strange how tarot cards hit the mark on some days, this is what I was thinking before click on cards, the yin and yang of life, the light and the dark, the positive and the negative, all energies and divine signs in the spiritual realm, if one believes in the truth. Do you believe and want to help, please read and decide if heedthemessage is calling you, to be an internet apostle. 


Yes.: You have been generous and kind and have graciously given to those in need. Now you will see the universal law of prosperity in effect. Money will come to you in miraculous ways. However, true to your kind heart, once again, you will share with the needy. Expect to focus on people with housing challenges.
Need an instant answer to a question? Get yo

In times of desperation when we are in trouble we need a lifeline to hold on through the vicious storms that may visit our lives and affect us and our loved ones. Society states one can not live without love, loving self or another, to give and have return love from another. I as a believer believe one can not live without faith. Faith is like the oxygen we breath, you can not see it, you can not touch it, you can not smell it, yet you can hear the wisp of air going in and out of your lungs, the exchange of co2 departing from your body and oxygen from the trees come into your vessel with each exhale and inhale of breath.  You can  lay your head on your significant other's chest and hear their wondrous heartbeat one beat at a time. A baby is a fetus before it is born and the first sound they hear is the mother's heartbeat, for nine months. All this exchange is unseen yet it is a viable living element in our DNA that maintains our   

ho·me·o·sta·sis

  [hoh-mee-uh-stey-sis]  Show IPA
noun
1.
the tendency of a system, especially the physiological system of higher animals, to maintain internalstability, owing to the coordinated response of its parts to any situation or stimulus that would tendto disturb its normal condition or function.
2.
Psychology a state of psychological equilibrium obtained when tension or a drive has been reducedor eliminated.
3.
Entomology the ability of members of a colony of social insects to behave cooperatively to produce a desired result, as when bees coordinate the fanning of their wings to cool the hive.
So if this is possible, and it is our lifeline to living each day, then why can not faith be a lifeline to our existence. It is a reassurance no matter how difficult or dark a situation becomes, faith and belief in a higher being will balance our yin and yang, our light and dark and our positive and negative outcomes.  I and many others praised the Almighty's and his Son on this glorious day, and the beginning of Spring, faith is the seed that keeps on giving, and humanity are the vessels to continue this unseen lifeline to keep existing. 


Will you the readers who stop by and read this last blog seven of the Holy Week enriched a warrior like Annie, of heedthemessage.com and a half broken disabled woman with progressive multiple sclerosis typing from a keyboard, instead of being out in the field and doing the grunt work as I so much desired to do, help homeless people know they are not forget, and are loved as Jesus would on his path.  Blessings my Children

Encouraging Bible Verses About Faith - What did Jesus say about Faith?
Matthew 17:20
And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it shall move; and nothing shall be impossible to you.
Matthew 21:21
And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith, and do not doubt, you shall not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it shall happen.
Mark 10:52
And Jesus said to him, "Go your way; your faith has made you well." And immediately he regained his sight and began following Him on the road.
Encouraging Bible Verses on Faith- What Scriptures say Faith is
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
1 Peter 1:21
who through Him are believers in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.
Encouraging Bible Verses on Faith- Faith demonstrated by Action
1 Thessalonians 1:3
constantly bearing in mind your work of faith and labor of love and steadfastness of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ in the presence of our God and Father,
Encouraging Bible Verses on Faith- Share Your Faith with Others
Philemon 1:6- NIV
I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ.
Encouraging Bible Verses on Faith- Scriptures About Teaching Others in Faith
1 Thessalonians 3:2
and we sent Timothy, our brother and God's fellow worker in the gospel of Christ, to strengthen and encourage you as to your faith,
Encouraging Bible Verses on Faith- Scriptures about Faith in eternal life
Colossians 1:5
because of the hope laid up for you in heaven, of which you previously heard in the word of truth, the gospel,
1 Peter 1:5
who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
Scriptures about faith teach us to hold our Faith in Jesus Christ in hope for eternal life. The scriptures also tell us to put our Faith in action and to share faith with others. I pray these Bible verses on faith found you at a time you needed them. Please add any other of your favorite Bible verses on faith in the comments. Thanks for reading.
Other resources are available on faith at: What Christians Want To Know
Resources
New American Standard Bible

Please donate and help someone today to escape the darkness. Preview the website, donate there or the Gofundme.com site

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS YOU!!  This link is incredible!  http://www.gofundme.com/8c2t4g  Thank you!!

By saying this prayer below out loud and mean it within your heart – you have invited Jesus into your life and heart!

SalvationPrayer

Dear Heavenly Father,
I come to you in the name and through the blood of Jesus.  I acknowledge to you to that I am a sinner, and I am truly sorry for my sins.  I desire and need your forgiveness.
I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.
You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess with our mouths that Jesus Christ is Lord and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.
Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul and life. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.
Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.
Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life.
In Jesus Name I pray…
Amen!
Congratulations!  Your name has now been written in the Book of Life!  What a glorious day.  Did you know that every time a person asks Jesus to come into their life and hearts and gets saved, the angels rejoice?  Oh how Heaven is singing today!  What a beautiful sound!
If you would like prayer or Godly counsel on this important step you have taken, you may contact me and I will gladly pray with you.



YouTube Channel

All rights reserved to Jesus Christ ®

No comments:

Post a Comment