Saturday, April 19, 2014

Heed the Message (What Would Jesus Do?)




This is blog Six, Saturday April 19, 2014 What Would Jesus Do?

Where do I begin, with the twilight dream I had this morning. The thought that Jesus Christ descent to Hell before ascending to Heaven to sit at the right side of his Father after his death. On the third day he rosed again and we praise his rising, on Easter Sunday.

Today is Saturday, the second day when Jesus died and his body was wrapped and entombed in a stone wall cave, was coming back to life. On that second day did Jesus met Satan and desired to rescue his wayward children's souls that Satan manipulative and stolen away with temptations. How many souls were saved that day one ponders.

Back to twilight dream, it was strange and I awoken feeling refreshing alive yet truth visited me, a realization as I try to help others, establish relationships, something interferes and the relationship is broken. So many times in my life I been thrown away like one day old garbage, told I was an user, liar, manipulative, unwanted, unloved, etc I use to it now. I do not hear those remarks anymore. I hear a gentle fatherly voice, telling me, I am a Child of God, a very good person who deserves good things in this lifetime.

I wondered if my dream was an awakening, a glimpse of a smaller comparison and emotional insight of how Jesus felt when everyone of the earthly realm abandoned him at the last hour and the anguish he experienced because he was different and beat his own drums, live his life according to his Father's laws and was a stranger on Earth.

Everyone accepted him until he challenged and threatened their egos, made them faced their transgressions. He was a leader and  charismatic man who was able with gentle persuasive ways convince people to join and follow him to the ends of earth at that time. Compassionate, caring, generous and willing to give up his life for the masses. My dream made me realized that individuals who are willing to be as Jesus taught, a person who thought of others before themselves, was a difficult path to walk.

It is too late for humanity, did we lose the moral compass, are we the opposite of the Almighty and his son, I pray not. Did Satan win and collecting souls today because we have become blind, deaf and mute to see, hear or speak of  Jesus's  victories of teaching humanity about divine love. I am not advocating new age or gurus views, I do not want to fall into the trap of darkness. I do not want be cut off from the Savior, he has not thrown me and others away, he is there waiting for you to call upon him. To believe, to repent and to declare the Salvation prayer with all of our hearts.

To be preventative and safe, One thinks of worst case scenario, get through the crisis with strength and faith depending upon selves and a kind understanding compassionate entity seen, human or unseen guiding force supernatural to get through the storm. Jesus Christ was able to depend upon his Father for support and strength. Reassurance he was loved and protected and never abandoned by his Father. A family that loved one another.

Now it is in heaven as on earth is in the prayer of Our Father who art in Heaven, I understand why the Father is mourning his Earth children. One has to ask when did they did an  act of kindness  for a stranger, a homeless mother, father, their children, veterans, unemployed and so many more unfortunate people who lost everything. Without expecting anything back in return. It appears to be a rare action among today's masses.

Here is a great opportunity to donate to a worthy cause, a ministry that is willing to do the grunt work and go out on the streets, back alleys and hid outs where the homeless resided. I bet you do not know or care to find out where they lived. In my neighborhood they lived in the woods behind the big supermarkets, in the woods by the railroad tracks and other places. Who do they have to depend upon? It is not their fault they are homeless, something went wrong in their lives and now they are abandoned and alone.

I truly understand if I walked Jesus's path in the Holy week, what he must of felt. As I write this a pang of heartache sears me to experience one tenth of what he must have experienced when humanity turned away their eyes, ears and became mute to his teachings. Is it too late, I pray not. Please I ask again and again donate to Annie's ministry Heed the Message or the gofundme.com account and help someone escape the darkness and start their climb back to hope and productivity once again.

As for me, I volunteer at a homeless shelter and I was a homeless counselor for ten years and I cry for the unfortunate people caught in the trap of homelessness. Funds are being cut as I write this, workers laid off and more people are in need of assistance, will you do as Jesus would do?  give and share love, through donations, actions or even employment for Annie, so she can continue with her mission. Thank you, Blessing my Children.

Please donate and help someone today to escape the darkness. Preview the website, donate there or the Gofundme.com site

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS YOU!!  This link is incredible!  http://www.gofundme.com/8c2t4g  Thank you!!

By saying this prayer below out loud and mean it within your heart – you have invited Jesus into your life and heart!

SalvationPrayer

Dear Heavenly Father,
I come to you in the name and through the blood of Jesus.  I acknowledge to you to that I am a sinner, and I am truly sorry for my sins.  I desire and need your forgiveness.
I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.
You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess with our mouths that Jesus Christ is Lord and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.
Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul and life. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.
Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.
Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life.
In Jesus Name I pray…
Amen!
Congratulations!  Your name has now been written in the Book of Life!  What a glorious day.  Did you know that every time a person asks Jesus to come into their life and hearts and gets saved, the angels rejoice?  Oh how Heaven is singing today!  What a beautiful sound!
If you would like prayer or Godly counsel on this important step you have taken, you may contact me and I will gladly pray with you.



YouTube Channel

All rights reserved to Jesus Christ ®

No comments:

Post a Comment