Sunday, May 20, 2012

"I wish you happiness, may you never sing the blues. I hope your dreams do nothing but come true. And may you have success in everything you do. I wish you rainbows and comfort through the night. Through the years may any decisions you make be right. I wish you peace  and sunshine from above.  I wish you happiness, but mostly I wish you love."

These haunting words of a poem is one of many from A Piece of My Heart by Ramon Ballard

This beautiful poem of sentimental language is a touching piece.  It is one of the many that is written in a short precious gem published by Ramon Ballard.  There are times when a reader opens a book and it meets the soul’s thirst and satisfied it’s nourishment, this one is like that for this reader.  I am not over stating, I am just being honest.  

There are days when the sunshine cannot be found, you look high and low and the darkness seems to coming closer and suffocating you, then a lovely surprise comes your way such as this and other masterpieces written by a deep, knowledgeable author who has unlock the secrets of the heart to touch one's soul, be it with words of comfort, sorrow or joy

What I have review of this book, the poetic style gem is a keepsake and should be used as a  reminder that hearts can be broken but then again can be healed.  As this author expresses on Facebook, blogs, “life's obstacles should not prevent one from living to their fullest. 

This is the author Amazon Link: and blog link will be following: 

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&field-author=Ramon%20Ballard&search-alias=digital-text

Amazon.com: Ramon Ballard: Kindle Store
www.amazon.com

http://raballard-mymind.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment